We currently have an opportunity for an IT Security Business Architect. Below is a detailed description of the role as well as the required qualifications if you feel you are a good fit please don’t hesitate to reach out and we can schedule an interview.
IT Security Architect
As an IT security business architecture advisor, you help protect computer hardware resources, software and information against any modification, destruction, unauthorized disclosure, in addition to ensuring the authentication and control of access, including through the design, administration and maintenance of proven security systems. You analyze information systems and ensure the evolution of protections to preserve, restore and secure systems.
You take on a leadership and influencing role with the various stakeholders in the context of files and projects relating to development and strategic and complex interventions, of a transversal and highly innovative nature. In this regard, you contribute to the development and recommendation of strategic orientations and business positioning. The nature of the files requires extensive and in-depth expertise in your field.
You make recommendations relating to the development and completion of files or projects of very high operational and conceptual complexity. These require a comprehensive and in-depth analysis and understanding of the business field and the organization. There are many tie-downs. You are called upon to interact with a large number of stakeholders working in various fields of expertise. Mastering interpersonal relationships then becomes an essential skill.
As a consultant and content role in your field and act as a resource person and coach to senior management and authorities.
· Participate in the strategic planning of the security domain
· Document, prioritize and monitor security domain initiatives
· Monitor the risk ecosystem and observe the security domain
· Document and monitor the evolution of the domain's capacities in terms of control efficiency
· Ensure the achievement of maturity targets in relation to different control frameworks (ISO27002, NIST, other)
· Monitor the security domain
· Ensure alignment with the three-year strategic planning and investment plan
· Follow the 360 vision of security tools related to the field
· Define and produce performance indicators for the domain
· Manage the domain prioritization committees.
· Must be able to work in French only as all correspondence and meetings will be in French
· Bachelor's degree in information technology or an appropriate discipline
· A minimum of eight years of relevant information security experience
· Relevant experience in one or more of the following areas: Governance, application protection, data protection, workstation protection, cryptography, infrastructure security, physical security, cyber defense