|Salary Range:||$60 - $80 per hour|
The mandate of the Members and Clients Transversal Solutions Department (DSTMC) consists of developing and integrating large-scale Desjardins solutions for client members using modern Desjardins technologies. As part of the Consent project, for which it is responsible, the DSTMC has IT leadership to implement a Movement solution to capture the consent given by members and clients and to integrate the use of this consent into the process. all the systems of the Movement.
The incumbent will join an Agile team in squad mode. Since this is a new application, it will integrate all recent Desjardins technologies and perform JAVA programming according to the functional specifications and technical designs provided.
Roles and responsibilities
• Actively participate in the development of implementation strategies, perform the analysis and development of software products, including design, code, test automation and operation by applying good development practices, data and security.
• Work in co-creation with technological contributors and architects to fully understand and thus achieve the alignment of solutions representing business intentions and objectives
• Document technical solutions (deliverables and programs) to ensure the sustainability of products, prepare and distribute training for peers and consumers
• Provide technical support for IT operations. Analyze complex issues, determine the causes and follow up on system problems during critical incidents and ensure their resolution
• Validate and / or carry out test cases to ensure complete coverage of changes made by the project.
• Be responsible for installing and testing software packages or implementing applications
• 5 years experience in web development specifically required (essential)
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle, DB2) and SQL language (essential)
• Knowledge of REST service concepts (essential)
• Knowledge of various development frameworks (Spring MVC, Spring Security, etc.)
• Knowledge of development support tools (GIT, MAVEN, JENKINS, JIRA, etc.)
• Technical knowledge of the Desjardins Portal, AccèsD applications (Personal and Business), and the Desjardins technological environment
• Knowledge of the cloud computing concept
• Knowledge of PAAS
• Knowledge of Cucumber
• Knowledge of development projects in Agile mode
• Experience in banking and / or at Desjardins (important asset)
• Teamwork is essential, analytical mind, autonomous, resourceful
• Ability to learn and integrate quickly